Animator/Motion Artist (Malaysia)
We are looking for potential staff to explore opportunities within Weike’s group with the following experiences and qualifications to apply for the position :-
This position requires a talented and creative individual to model, texture and have fundamental 3D knowledge such as sculpturing, lighting, rendering and compositing.
The person should possess basic animation skills and have the technical ability and interest to specialize in areas related to rigging, special effects or animating.
• A Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in CG Digital Art/Animation & VFX
• At least 5 years of experience in CG production.
• Proficient in Blender, Photoshop, After Effects and any 3D software packages.
• Possess advance rigging skill is a plus.
• Experience in Cinema 4D would be an added advantage.
• Able to perform high level of skill in animation and story boarding with directorial eye.
• Able to carry out characters animation with solid understanding animation fundamentals.
• Able to produce various type of visual effects and simulation.
• Clear understanding of film language, cinematography, strong composition, continuity and camera angle choices.
This position will be based at Malaysia office. Interested candidates are encourage to apply online or you may submit your full resume stating your comprehensive resume include current and expected salary, contact number together with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org